- Dashboard: added Timezone selection to Profile, converting displayed transaction dates
- Dashboard: removed the "Next Reset Dates" table in Dashboard Overview
- Backend: converted all individual payment and reset dates to be on the 1st day of each month
- Backend: maintenance and minor optimizations such as faster daily chart updates
- Dashboard: added display of total validation count per year (this & last year)
- Dashboard: added Extended Analytics section for customers on the Enterprise plan offering statistics on IAP distribution across stores, products and countries. Please see the documentation for details.
- Dashboard: updated Charts engine
- Dashboard: changed display of buttons in App List when navigating on a mobile device
- Backend: changed calculation of "Total Validations" count from subscription period to validations within the current month, making it more consistent with the daily validation chart
- Documentation: added php example to the Technical > Webhook section
The Receipt Validator is leaving beta! A big THANK YOU for using the Service during the past months!
- Dashboard: added new Enterprise billing plan with shared quota and single invoice
- Backend: added new Reliable Webhook feature with message retry mechanism
- Backend: fixed issue with validation processing on plans going over quota (Burst)
- Backend: fixed display of validation counts when plan reset date is on first day of the month
- Dashboard: added API to automate adding new apps, introduced API Key in Profile tab
- Dashboard: fixed billing page sometimes being unavailable after upgrading app plan
- Backend: plans including Burst will not send an email anymore when exceeding its quota
- Dashboard: added full receipt (incl. store and user property) to "View Raw" data in App > View Details > Transactions
- Dashboard: fixed "Next Payment" displaying wrong amount in Asian currencies
- Backend: fixed Apple sandbox receipts being sent to the production instead of Apple sandbox environment
- Documentation: fixed Apple store setup incorrectly using SKU instead of bundle identifier
- Public Beta Launch.